Terms & Conditions
Passport should have a validity of six months from the date of arrival in India. International Travellers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India. Applicants of the eligible countries are requested to apply online minimum 4 days in advance of the date of arrival with a window of 180 days. e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival. The visa must be availed within its period of validity. The e-Visa for the purpose of Tourism and Business will be valid for two entries and for Medical purpose it will be valid for Three entries from the date of the first arrival date in India. e-Visa is allowed for a maximum of two visits in a calendar year.
e-Visa is valid for entry through 25 designated Airports (i.e. Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam) and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.
Applicants are requested to carry a copy of e-Visa while travelling. On arrival in India the biometric of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration. The applicant is requested to fill the Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees and mentioned requirements. Incomplete and double applications will not be accepted. The applicant is requested to provide correct email ID, since we send the e-Visa via email in JPEG or PDF format in attached files.
The applicants applying for e-Visa services have to take cognizance of the fact that the maintenance of internal security is one of the most prioritized aspect of any country. Likewise the government of India too keeps a close eye on the fact that no mischievous elements enter the Indian soil and disturb the peace and harmony here. The e-Visa application should furnish all the details required for visa approval in the format prescribed by the government.
The applicants can go through our Document requirement section in order to make sure that they prepare all the documents in the prescribed format and file size. Apart from this the rules for e-Visa application are different for different countries. The residents of a select group of countries are eligible to apply for the e-Visa services. To check if one's country's name appears in the list of countries allowed to apply for e-Visa services or not he/she can visit our Instructions for applicant section. In this section the applicant can also check if he/she fulfills all the basic criteria required for getting e-Visa approval.
Terms and conditions related to Fee payment:- 1. We charge an overall fees of USD 159. This includes the visa fee which is charged by the Government of India.
2.The Govt. fee for Indian e-visa is USD 103, USD 82, USD 25.00 depending on the nationality of the applicant. There is no fee from Govt. of India for few nationalities. We advise you to check the government fee on official website indianvisaonline.gov.in and then pay on our website. Once the application is paid and processed, the fee is 100% non-refundable.
3. The e-Visa fees has to be submitted at the time of filling up of application forms. If the payment is not received the application gets automatically cancelled.
4. Our organization begins the process for e-Visa services as soon as it receives payment and required documents for the services. Once the process has started it cannot be terminated and no refunds either partial or full is given even if the applicant wants to withdraw from the e-Visa application process.
5. The applicants won't be reimbursed under any circumstances regardless of the fact that he/she gets visa approval or not. This is in accordance to the Government of India directives related to e-Visa.
Terms and conditions related to e-Visa application process:- 1. The e-Visa applicants have to provide all the relevant information essential for applying for e-Visa services including their names, postal addresses etc. as mentioned in their passports. Any anomalies will lead to the cancellation of their e-Visa applications.
2. Our team of dedicated professionals try and make sure that the applications are submitted in the Government of India prescribed format. We might ask for additional information in order to speed up the e-Visa process. The applicants are requested to provide these details as and when required.
3. The applicants should be careful to not use this website for creating any sort of rift between various stratus of the society.
4. If any applicant is applying on behalf of an International tourist, he/she should have authorization from the traveler. Any error in filling up of details in the e-Visa application process has to be owed by the traveler and our organization takes no responsibility for it.
5. The documents to be submitted online have to be in English language only. The format and size of the documents should be according to the officially prescribed format.
6. The applicants should provide their correct email address at the time of application as the e-Visa is sent to the provided email address only in order to maintain privacy and control data theft.
Terms and conditions related to entry into India 1. Merely getting a e-Visa does not make an applicant eligible to gain access into the Indian Territory. The immigration officers at designated airports and seaports are the sole authorities controlling the influx of International tourists into India. They have the discretion of not allowing certain people to enter India. They are not entitled to give any specific reasons for denial of the visitor’s entry into India.
2. The International tourists have to indulge in only those activities for which the e-Visa has been issued.
3. The e-Visas have a validity of 60 days from the date of arrival of the traveler into India. The validity cannot be extended.
4. The tourists who have applied for e-Visa do not gain access to the prohibited or sensitive areas in India. They are liable to be prosecuted if they are found indulging in it.
5. The e-Tourist visas and e-Business visas are valid for double entry while the e medical visas are eligible for triple entry.
6. Entry into the Indian Territory is allowed only at the designated airports and seaports whose list has been provided in the Instructions for applicant section.
7. The International travelers have to abide by the instructions of the local administration failing which he/she is liable to be deported. Issuance Related Terms Issuance of a e-Visa or approval of visa application does not in any way give the applicant a right to enter India. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the India Airport who is a representative of the Government of India. In case of denial of visa or entry into Indian territory, indiaonlinevisas.org.in shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
The issuance is subject to the rules of Government of India and they reserve the rights to make any changes in that. indiaonlinevisas.org.in shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving of visa.
indiaonlinevisas.org.in is keen to take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants will remain confidential. However indiaonlinevisas.org.in shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information. The applicant is requested to check the correctness of your visa the moment it is sent and in case of any discrepancy bring it to our notice immediately.
The visa result shall be emailed 110 days prior to your expected arrival date in India if you have applied more than 120 days in advance. If your application is submitted within 120 days prior to your expected arrival date in India then your e-Visa result shall be emailed within 4 to 7 business days (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Indian Public Holidays) from the date of submission. If your travel is within 4 days then your e-Visa result shall be emailed in 1 Business Day. All the processing times are valid after receipt of the appropriate documents against each individual application. e-Visa India will not be responsible for any delay in the process due to non-availability of proper documents. Our delivery time starts after the application is complete with all the information and documents required to process the same.The delivery times are not applicable for Sri Lankan and Chinese Passport Holders. For these nationalities the delivery time is 5 business days in case of e-Visa processing and 10 business days in case of normal processing. Please send an email at email@example.com or call 24/7 customer care if you haven't received the delivery in the above mentioned time. Once the fee is paid against the application, it is non-refundable.
Disclaimer:This organization does not take any responsibility for the e-Visa applications getting disqualified by the Indian government authorities. We will email the e-Visa cancellation proof to the applicant’s email address. Any legal dispute arising from the process of e-Visa application will be dealt with only at the Honorable High Court of New Delhi and nowhere else. We are a commercial website and charge service fees for our services. The applicants can directly visit the government of India’s website and apply for e-Visa and avoid these additional charges. This organization can alter its terms and conditions whenever it deems fit. By using our website or by applying for e-Visa process through our website the applicant agrees to comply by the terms and conditions of this organization. Cancellation and Refunds As soon as the application is paid for, we will begin our service. That means that you cannot get your money back after we have started the service, no matter if your application is cancelled, refused or approved.
PAY BY PAYPAL By using indiaonlinevisas.org.in's pay by PayPal payment option ("PayPal"), you can purchase Services using PayPal. In connection therewith, you agree to allow PayPal to debit the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal account ("PayPal Account") or from credit card(s), bank account(s), or other allowed payment method(s) linked to your PayPal Account ("PayPal Funding Source").
It is your responsibility to keep your PayPal Account and PayPal Funding Source current and funded, and your PayPal Account backed by a valid credit card. You acknowledge and agree that (i) PayPal reserves the right to decline a transaction for any reason (including, but not limited to, payments that fail to go through as a result of your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source no longer existing or not holding available/sufficient funds) and (ii) in such event, neither PayPal nor indiaonlinevisas.org.in shall be liable to you or any third party regarding the same. If for any reason PayPal is unable to withdraw the full amount owed for your purchase, you agree that PayPal and indiaonlinevisas.org.in may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment. You agree that if the transaction is returned unpaid, you will pay a service charge of maximum amount allowed by law, which may be debited from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.
By clicking the box labeled "I agree" or "Process to Payment" to the terms of the PayPal payment option, you authorize a debit of the full amount of your purchase from your PayPal Account or PayPal Funding Source.
AUTHORIZATION YOUR CREDIT CARD To make sure card holder agreed to pay our services fee, may be our Risk Management team will request for fill-up Authorization form, need card holder signature on form and/or scan/take picture of real Credit Card with hidden 8 number of Credit Card. If you not comply with this requirement, services may be cancelled and any lost we will not responsibility or liabilities any loss or damage.
We can request an electronic authorization from the card holder's issuing bank (the "Authorized fund") in case you order extra services from us.
Customer are fully responsible to make sure fund in their credit/ debit card enough for payment
CURRENCY CONVERSION We use USD (US Dollar) as list price for all our services.
This term only apply for Credit Card payment option only, not for other options like Paypal account or Wire Transfer/Tele-Transfer.
INDEMNITY You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless indiaonlinevisas.org.in and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) imposed upon or incurred by indiaonlinevisas.org.in directly or indirectly arising from (i) your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site; (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or (iii) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors and assigns.
Exclusive Jurisdiction Clause Each of the parties to this Agreement irrevocably agrees that the courts of New Delhi, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with the Agreement or its formation or validity and, for these purposes, each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India.